Full-Service Facilities Construction Services Team
Yes! TEPCON has a robust projects team division. However, not many people are familiar with our Facilities Construction Services Division.
Facilities Construction Services is made up of highly skilled and experienced staff who are trained in multiple tradecrafts. We deliver high-quality construction services through our “in-house” team for a complete turn-key project with a faster turnaround and with lower operating costs. This presents a unique opportunity for the customer – an alternative to full-time, on-site maintenance personnel – the Facilities Construction Services team. Our goal is to become an extension of your operations.
Facilities Construction Self-Performing Services Include
- Full-service electrical – lighting retrofits
- Carpentry services
- Framing and drywall
- Light plumbing
- Labor services
- Concrete repairs
Working in an occupied environment takes experience and skilled workers who understand the importance of simultaneously maintaining customer productivity and adhering to exceptional construction safety guidelines to ensure the security of building tenants. For the customer, this translates into cost savings, less office downtime, and a reduced impact on productivity.
- Improved building conditions
- Reduced labor and operating costs
- Access to in-house tradesmen with over 15 multifaceted technicians with full-service work vehicles
- Labor-based on customers’ workloads, from one hour to full-time, as needed
- Leveraged buying power using TEPCON’s vendor and contractor networks
- No project size limits and no long-term contract required
- Open book method of contracting
- Web-based work order and preventive maintenance programs
- Single monthly invoices with detailed reporting
“TEPCON’s Facilities Construction Services team for over the past four years has provided multiple services for small projects, from patch and paint to major remodels. They are highly responsive whether the job is planned or unplanned and they consistently deliver quality workmanship. Their management team understands that their workmanship reflects on our brand so safety, quality, and value is their top priority. TEPCON demonstrates professionalism and a willingness to go the distance to ensure that we as the client are completely satisfied. ”
— J. Hawkins – Best Western International