“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.”
–Bryant H. McGill
“Tomorrow: your reward for working safely today.”
“Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.”
At TEPCON, family is more than a word, it is a lifestyle. We strive to keep focus on the importance of our time with both our work family and personal family and are committed to balancing the two. Our team is purpose-driven, dedicated to being the best, and always prioritizes exceptional service while enriching the lives of those around us. While our work ethic is strong, we have fun, enjoy our jobs and care about the people we work with. This is what makes us TEPCON and led us to be a 2021 Phoenix Business Journal Small Business Awards Finalist in the Midsize Category.
TEPCON stands out because of our Culture and Core Values:
- Family Oriented – We care about our loved ones and are committed to community involvement and philanthropy.
- Purpose-Driven – We exist to solve problems and build relational, not transactional, connections with our clients.
- Fun-Loving – We like to shoot it straight and have fun while doing it.
WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE?
- Our Capabilities – As a full-service general contractor, we get the whole job done.
- Our People – Everyone in management and above has a trades background.
- Our Work Ethic – We do what it takes to get the job done and keep our clients happy. We’ve been known to work nights and weekends on the client’s schedule to meet and exceed project expectations.
Complete Benefits Package
Work / Life Balance
Interested in starting a career with TEPCON Construction? Browse our available positions below. Email application and resume to email@example.com.
At TEPCON Construction, Inc , we appreciate the importance of creating an environment in which all of our employees can feel valued, included and empowered to bring great ideas to the table.
We recognize that each employee’s unique experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints across our various companies are critical to creating products that engage and inspire customers all over the world. Therefore, our goal is to foster an environment that is an incubator for great ideas, is attractive to the best talent, and that creates a profound sense of pride across our Company.
Our diversity and inclusion efforts will therefore focus on:
- Leading and managing inclusively – embracing different cultures, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations
- Creating a work environment that fosters growth and advancement
- Engaging with our audiences in a way that reflects and respects their unique perspectives and experiences
Our diversity and inclusion objectives, and progress towards achieving them, will be assessed annually to ensure they align with our business and talent objectives.
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers
to more easily access and analyze data.